LIM (Leather in Motion) is a French group specialized in designing, manufacturing and distributing custom-made riding saddles. Today, it has over twenty subsidiaries based in Europe and North America. Its brands; CWD, DEVOUCOUX, and BUTET, are partners of the best international riders and at the cutting edge of technology, making Lim Group a worldwide recognized saddle maker.
Our CWD sales team is looking for a Sales Manager West Coast to follow up several projects in the United States. It is a full time position.
In this context, your main duties are the following:
· Achieve the commercial goals set for your area of responsibility.
· Implement the commercial strategy for North America in your area.
· Recruit, train and support your team of sales representatives.
· Implement the sales strategies to achieve the set goals.
· Be the point of contact for your team
· Collect and gather intelligence on the market, the competition and customer markets’ evolution (population, demand…).
· Conduct any survey and market research deemed strategic to achieve the goals or to elaborate/adapt the commercial strategy.
· Participate in regional events on your territory.
So if you are:
· A graduate, preferably from a Sales, financial or business development-oriented curriculum.
· A manager who had a first experience in international management of a commercial network, ideally in the USA.
· Fluent in English.
· Result oriented, driven, a leader and like challenges.
· Thorough, organized and proactive.
· Practicing or having practiced horseback riding, ideally in competition.
· Excellent in communication and editorial skills.
If you wish to be part of a dynamic and challenging team at the service of a beautiful French brand that combines performance and innovation, we would be happy to read you.