Partner to many of the world's best riders, and due to increasing demands and activities we are looking for an Administrative and Accounting Assistant for our Sales support team in Wellington (FL).
What you'll be doing...
After being trained and directly reporting to the Accounting Manager, you will be in charge of (and not limited to):
- Assisting the accounting manager;
- Completing purchasing requests;
- Managing office supplies;
- Handling suppliers’ payments, book keeping, invoice requests, and more;
- Daily sorting of mail received;
- Keeping records of cash payments, checks;
- Managing the car fleet;
- other duties as assigned
I'ts a full-time position: 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday (9 AM to 6 PM).
- Training provided.
- Health coverage (medical, dental & vision) 100% paid by the company for employee only on the 1st of the month following 30 days of your starting date
- 401(k) plan available (eligible after 1 year of full-time employment)
- 2 weeks of vacation per year
- 5 sick days