HR Assistant in Recruitment Internship
LIM (Leather in Motion) is a French group specialized in designing, manufacturing and distributing custom-made riding saddles. Today, it has over twenty subsidiaries based in Europe and North America. Its brands; DEVOUCOUX, CWD and BUTET, partners the best international riders, are at the cutting edge of technology, making Lim Group a worldwide recognized saddle maker.
Directly reporting to the HR Manager, you will assist HR matters. In this role, you will mainly be in charge of:
- Creating job postings on Indeed and other platforms
- Selecting Resumes based on each individual managers’ guidelines
- Contacting candidates and planning interviews
- Conducting recruitment processes when needed and in collaboration with the different services.
- Assisting with new hire orientation.
- Maintaining accurate and up-to-date human resource files, records, and documentation.
- Maintaining the integrity and confidentiality of human resources’ files and records.
- Performing periodic audits of HR files and records to ensure that all required documents are collected and filed appropriately.
- Providing clerical support to the HR department.
- Assisting when needed with cross-services projects.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
- You are enrolled in a human resources management’ degree (Associate, Bachelor, Masters)
- You are organized, reactive, persevering and have excellent interpersonal skills
- Bilingual in French is a plus !
In order for your application to be considered, please send your Resume with a few lines explaining your motivations !