CWD is the #1 brand in French saddlery and partner to the world's top riders including McLain Ward, Kent Farrington, Sam Walker, Hyde Moffat, Mac Cone. With the growth of our cutting-edge technology in the 2Gs saddle we are currently looking for a Sales Representative for Wisconsin / Minnesota.
Why you? Because you have:
- At least one successful experienced in field sales (record and reference will be asked)
- You have a clean driving record
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Full knowledge and understanding of English riding industry and horseshows
- Strong organizational skills and are a mature, independent and dynamic person
- You are a passionate rider that understands equine health care and sport expectation
- The travel bug and enjoy being on the road!
- Become the most talented expert in sport saddles within your territory
- Develop and manage your customer base independently (Amateurs, Trainers, Pro-Riders, Barns)
- Represent CWD at international and local competitions
- Create a unique experience for clients through your knowledge and best-in-class customer service
- Be a brand ambassador of CWD!
Do you enjoy working in an international environment? At CWD, we offer you the opportunity to work for a dynamic, market leading saddlery company with expertise in crafting custom saddles and tack. Thanks to our training institute, you will gain knowledge relating to saddle fitting, leather, horse biomechanics and sales.
- CWD is one-of-a-kind in the equine industry! Our successful employees stay with us many years!
- Following a ramp-up period*, you will receive a fixed salary and unlimited commission potential.
- You will also have a company car + a gas card + iPhone and IPad.
- We offer personal health
- If you are still riding and competing, we can ride in a custom demo saddle
- We offer a competent, supportive and caring leadership with frequent visits and team meetings
CWD offers you a career in sales with lots of interaction with customers and their horses.
You can have it all! Do you have what it takes to be a successful sales representative for CWD saddles? Apply now!
Visit our website: www.cwdsellier.com
Job type: Full-time, Permanent Contract
On average the ramp-up* period (base pay + commissions) are:
- Year 1: $50K
- Year 2: $60K
- Year 3: $70K